It’s that time of the year again, when just around the corner is Worldwide Quilting Day. In celebration with it, I am doing Quilt Qwazy Queens again this year.
I hope you will join us for this blog hop. Last year, this hop hosted nearly 50 quilters who showed us their proudest achievements as a quilter.
This year, I’m asking quilters to do something a bit different.
- Show us your sewing room, even if you’ve shown it before on your blog, it’s always fun to see changes you’ve made from your last post on your blog….
- Show us a tip you use often in your craft… or…
- Offer a tutorial for your favorite project, something you might make over and over again… or…
- Show us what your currently working on, not something that’s done…
- Show us how you keep organized, even if your organization is not what one calls clean…
- or… if you don’t have a sewing room, show us your favorite tools, tips, or sewing bag..
- Many quilters quilt by sitting and watching tv, so I’m assuming they have a bag they use to keep there supplies in.
- The rest of the guidelines can be found here. Please take a moment and review them. They open in a new tab, so it’s easy to come back to this page when you’re done.
Your post must include sewing/quilting or involve sewing/quilting of some kind or be specific to the world of quilting.
This blog hop will start March 16, two days prior to the official WorldWide Quilting Day of March 18.
You can download the logo and logo info here for your blog.
Are you a blogger who wants to keep track of new events I am offering at Seams To Be Sew? This group is for bloggers only…Click Here To Join
Would you just like just keep track of what’s happening at Seams To Be Sew… Click Here To Join, everyone welcome.
We have our first sponsor for giveaways also for Quilt Qwazy Queens
Wendy at Kwilt Kwazy and her husband have opened a shop in North Carolina, they have kindly offered a gift card for visitors to enter to win a $25.00 gift card. It’s pretty exciting to have a fellow blogger offer a giveaway and I’m very excited for her and her husband and their new business. I wish them great success.
I will announce new sponsors with a new post and add them to this one until the schedule is announced when they will also be added to that post.
Cya In March,
25 total views, 4 views today