As my thank you to you for creating a block and uploading it to the Flickr group for Sunbonnet Sue and Sam Travel the World, I am offering the blocks that won’t be released during the block of the month to be available to you free when you upload one of the released Free blocks of the month.
All requirements for redeeming your blocks are also listed below the submit button on this page. Please review them from time to time.
Fill out the form completely. Missed details will be ignored if I don’t have all the info I’ve asked for.
Please be sure you Flickr urls are for your pattern. It’s very easy to confuse them if your trying to get the url from the group page.
Please Note: It’s not possible to “uncheck” the options for the USA or Canadian province or state choices. Once Canada has a second province released, there will be other choices you can choose.
You do need to check the line by the for the pattern your turning in. For example, if your turning in Sue In Hawaii (Turn In By Feb 26), that line needs to be checked, do not leave this to the first one in the form line unless that’s the one your turning in.
- For each block you request, you must have uploaded an equal block to Flickr. The block you upload needs to be one of the Free blocks that are released in 2017.
- You will receive the opposite block for which you uploaded. Ex: If you upload Sam In Montana, you will receive Sue In Montana.
- Your blocks must remain in the Flickr group for the entire year, if they are removed from the group, you will no longer be eligible for any future blocks for free.
- There is a form you fill out for each block you are requesting. Please allow me up to a week to send you your coupon. (Most of the time, you will hear pretty quickly from me tho) Not on weekends tho. My weekends are my best sewing time, so I stay away from the pc as much as possible).
- If a block that you want is not available yet, you need to wait for new blocks to become available.
- If you need a missed block, you can purchase the block, then turn it in by the expiration time of each pattern for Flickr to receive the free flickr reward.
- All Free patterns must be uploaded within 30 days of there release date to be eligible for the Flickr reward. After that, they are no longer eligible and you will have to purchase them.
You will receive a coupon code in your email to redeem for the specified block. The coupon is created for the block you specified and will only be allowed for a 1 time use. You can only redeem the coupons in my Payhip shop. Simply add the item to the cart, go to checkout, add the coupon code, then download, it’s just that simple.