Who doesn’t love the time of the year that we all remember sharing, charity, and being good to each other.
Being home for Christmas is always my goal, but rarely does it happen. I’ve discovered over the years tho, that if Christmas is in your heart, you are already at home.
This isn’t just about Christmas, even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, you can still share the time of year with us. If you celebrate Chanukkah for instance, please share in your joy for the season to.
So, I’d like to share my Christmas with you, and I hope you’ll share your Christmas with me. The following are the requirements for this Blog Hop.
- As long as it’s made with fabric or is sewn in some way (hand or machine), you can create anything you like.
- It doesn’t have to be made with Christmas fabrics, because this is a season of gift giving and not all gifts use Christmas fabric, but if you decorate for Christmas, and create something with Christmas fabric, I’d love to see it.
- While this is optional, I’d really love it if you added a “heart” to your project… Let me know you have Christmas In Your Heart to. Even if it’s just a little teeny tiny embroidered heart. 🙂
- During your featured day of the Blog Hop, Please share a favorite moment of Christmas or Chanukkah, with a story or pictures, even if it’s how you decorated for your previous Christmases.
- You do not need to run your own blog to enter, Your participation can be hosted and I will help guide you thru writing your post for your day.
- This Blog Hop is expected to run from November 12, to November 20, 2015. More days will be added if needed, but we’ll try to keep it within those dates.
- If your interested in joining, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name, your blog name, your url, and if you need a certain schedule in the blog hop dates. I like knowing this, you might think it’s a bit more work for me, but I’d rather schedule you where you want to be versus where I want you to be. (Schedules are done on a first come, first given basis.. some dates are more popular, so you may want to give me a second option if you choose the first or last day of the hop).
- You must be willing to add the logo to your own blogs if you run a blog. Use the text box below the logo on the right side, or save the image and link to this site on your own blog.
- Signups end October 12, 2015
If you end up not being able to show on your featured day, please write me, I’ll either work something out with you or cancel your featured day. This is important because I don’t want to visit then find out you were a no show. If you are a no show without a notification to me, you may not be able to enter future blog hops.
Christmas In My Heart is being sponsored by the
I really hope you will join us!!