Welcome to Looking At The Snow!!
For Trees 1 thru 5 the artwork from Country Life Graphics.
The artwork for Tree 6 is by Kristi W from Graphics n Bits.
Commercial License #GNB734A323
The background was drawn by me (Marian Pena) in Electric Quilt.
There are six fun and whimsical trees in this row and each block is 10 x 9.
Several of the patterns incorporate hand embroidery. (I did not create machine embroidery files for this row).
Here I have made a tutorial for you today on “The differences between working with the pieced tab and the motif tab in EQ”.
This is a preview of each tree block that I created.
Due to time constraints, I did not stitch out my row, but Amy Warner at Sew Incredibly Crazy stitched it out for me and has kindly allowed me to show a preview of the row here today for you.
Don’t you love her row. I absolutely love it, and I am especially fond of the marbled sky fabric she used. It really says.. “Winter” doncha think..
Please note, do not use mobile apps or ipad/kimble like devices to download. These cause problems with the pdf/zip/pj7 files. I will not help with download issues when these devices are used to download with.
My giveaways won’t ask you to follow me, or leave a comment, but I appreciate all comments. How about as a thank you, please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Enter here, or any blog of your choice today,
You can only enter this giveaway once this week.
Expires September 22, 2015, Winner Drawn September 22, 2015
When you win something, please take a few moments to drop the sponsor a line, without them, we couldn’t offer you these great giveaways.
By entering any of these giveaways, it is assumed that you agree with the following rules and guidelines.
Guidelines and Rules of the Gifts Offered by Our Sponsors:
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win.
- All gifts will be given between September 01, 2015 and October 13, 2015. Winners will receive notification via email. Winners have approximately 7 days to claim their gift, if 7 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winners who will receive a shipped item, will need to provide, name, address, city, state/province and country along with a phone number. All international winners will be responsible for any fees customs chooses to assess. Winners where prizes can be delivered via email, must provide a name, country and a valid email address. All prizes will be awarded.
All winners will be announced on the blogs where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. Winners agree to allow their name, city, state and/or country to be publicized.
While we hope you will comment on the posts of the day and we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also, all bloggers will use Rafflecopter to give their gifts away. You will be asked for your name, email, city, state, and country. (City, State, Country will be asked to identify any winner where the same name may per chance happen)
- Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.
- The Electric Quilt software giveaway will be held at DoYOUEQ.com’s blog and will be given away the week of October 6, 2015
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways as long as they don’t particpate on their own blogs giveaway.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
All giveaways will be given away within 24-48 hours of the expiration of the giveaway. You have 7 days to reply to the email sent to you. If you don’t answer, we will give your gift to another entrant.
Today’s Designers/Bloggers for EQ Seasons Are:
Cya Next Week for my Fall Row…