Today is the start of week 6 and the last week for the EQ Seasons Row-A-Long.
It’s been a HUGE pleasure to host this Row-A-Long on my blog. I’ve had the ability to get to know many of the participating bloggers in a way that I never anticipated, they’ve become friends, and I’m proud to know them. They truly deserve all the credit for making this a successful event.
I wish to thank all of you who’ve commented, who’ve sent emails, those of you who have really let us know you’ve enjoyed this event.
I also wish to thank the sponsors, each of whom contributed freely and were generous with their response. You helped make this event a huge success.
With today’s blogs, we’ll feature bloggers who’ve made quilts, some who’ve made projects, two final EQ lessons, a final row to giveaway, and a lesson on fixing mistakes.
I have truly enjoyed seeing your comments each week, it’s been wonderful to know that the response to this Row-A-Long has been so well received.
Amongst the giveaways this week, we have the KNK USA Zing Air Cutting Machine, the Hobbs Batts, Northcott’s fabric bundles and the Craftsy and Nancy Notions giveaways. This is the last week you can get your entries into flickr, if they aren’t their by next Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at midnight est, you won’t be able to enter any longer.
Please take time to read the rules of the sweepstake/giveaways on this page, it will help you to know what is required of these giveaways.
This weeks winners are:
For the Northcott Fabrics Giveaway/Sweepstakes
Darlene (in Canada)
Fat Quarter Shop $25.00 Gift Certificate
Tammy D won at Sew Incredibly Crazy
Kathryn Laposata won at Quiltshop Gal
Jen B won at School house Quilts
Sulky – 1 6-pack Sampler Cotton Thread
Joyce Carter won at Quiltshop Gal
School house Quilts Quilt Kit
Sue B won at Sew Incredibly Crazy
Week 6 Giveaway/Sweepstakes will be announced
October 13, 2015
Please take a moment and thank the sponsors, it only takes a moment. Without them, we couldn’t offer these great gifts to you from the sponsors.
Let’s Get On With Today’s Schedule…
Loreen at Schoolhouse Quilts was scheduled for today, but she had to back out due to a family emergency.
Giveaways/Sweepstakes Being Given Out This Week:
KNKUSA – 1 Zing Air Cutting Machine – Additional Guidelines:
- 1 entry per entrant only.
- All blogs featured today will have the giveaway, you can only enter at one blog
- Entries are open to everyone, but, if you live outside of the USA’s 48 contiguous states, you must be willing to pay the shipping rates and any customs and or tax fees for the machine to be sent to you.
- Value $450.00
Hobbs Batting – 5 Blogs each have their own giveaways today. You’ll can signup at all 5 blogs for a batt. They will either be giving away a Wool Batt, or a Cotton Batt from Hobbs. Each batt’s value is $40.00 Total Value $200.00.
Northcott Fabrics, 1 entry per entrant per week, all featured blogs today have same giveaway. 6-8 yards of fabric in 1 yard lengths $60-80.00 Value based on $10.00 per yard cost of fabric.
Craftsy and Nancy’s Notions Giveaways, You must stitch out one unique block from any of the rows offered today or any featured day of this Row-Along. Filler Rows are excluded. Filler Row Designers are Be A Quilter, Stof Goeneg, and Linda Franz. You may enter this giveaway every day from September 01, 2015 to October 13, 2015. You must upload a picture of your block to the Flickr Group prior to entering. Then go back to the blog of your choice and enter the Giveaway for the Craftsy or Nancy’s Notions Giveaways. All entries will be double checked. The Flickr group is here.
Craftsy: 1 class of your choice – 3 total classes Average Value $40.00 each
Nancy’s Notions: 1 $10.00 of gift certificate – 2 total certificates Total Value $20.00 each.
By entering any of these giveaways, it is assumed that you agree with the following rules and guidelines.
Guidelines and Rules of the Gifts Offered by Our Sponsors:
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win.
- All gifts will be given between September 01, 2015 and October 13, 2015. Winners will receive notification via email. Winners have approximately 7 days to claim their gift, if 7 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winners who will receive a shipped item, will need to provide, name, address, city, state/province and country along with a phone number. All international winners will be responsible for any fees customs chooses to assess. Winners where prizes can be delivered via email, must provide a name, country and a valid email address. All prizes will be awarded.
All winners will be announced on the blogs where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. Winners agree to allow their name, city, state and/or country to be publicized.
While we hope you will comment on the posts of the day and we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also, all bloggers will use Rafflecopter to give their gifts away. You will be asked for your name, email, city, state, and country. (City, State, Country will be asked to identify any winner where the same name may per chance happen)
- Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.
- The Electric Quilt software giveaway will be held at DoYOUEQ.com’s blog and will be given away the week of October 6, 2015
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways as long as they don’t particpate on their own blogs giveaway.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
All giveaways will be given away within 24-48 hours of the expiration of the giveaway. You have 7 days to reply to the email sent to you. If you don’t answer, we will give your gift to another entrant.
KNKUSA – 1 Zing Air Cutting Machine
Please be sure you’ve read the guidelines above.
Starts October 06, 2015, Winner Drawn October 13, 2015
Enter here, or any blog of your choice today,
You can only enter this giveaway once this week.
Starts October 06, 2015, Winner Drawn October 13, 2015
Please keep in mind, I am in Italy, and not everyone’s post will show up at the same time mine do.