Next Tuesday, September 8, we start the Row Along. 50 wonderful designers over the next six weeks bringing you wonderful patterns for your row type quilts. These patterns were inspired by this year’s theme of It’s A Garden Party.
I don’t normally do this all in one post, I like to spread it out among a few posts, but my internet has been so spotty over the last week and a half or so that I have barely been online at all. I had to go to the library a few days ago just to post the pattern that came out so that I could be sure it posted on time. So it occurred to me that in one of those rare instances I could get everything written up so I could just literally copy and paste it into the editor in my admin and post it, then add the images once it’s up again. Today it went out totally and I found out it’s due to some cut fiber optic cable in the area. arghhhh!!!
First, today, let’s start with the schedule:
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Thursday, October 01, 2020
Tuesday, October 06, 2020
Thursday, October 08, 2020
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Show and Tell Day
The following giveaways are from designers participating in this year’s row along.
Please see the notes about giveaways and shipping at the bottom of this post, whether you read them or not they are enforced.
From Barbara Dieges, will give 2 copies of her book A Thread Runs Thru It.
Book is open to all for shipping, but shipping costs will be paid by the winner. Media Mail will be used to ship this book in the USA only.
- “Shortcuts with Precuts” pattern collection with a Michael Miller batiks 10″ precut fabric stack (shipping to US only, $68 value) (1 winner)
- Sewing Organizer pattern collections: includes the Catch-all Cutie, Sewing Mat Bag, Take-along Tool Apron and Travel Sewing Caddy (digital download for an international, digital or hard copy for US; $42 value for hard copies, $36 value for digital) (2 winners)
- Catch-all Cutie complete kits (shipped to the US only; $28 value each) (3 winners)
- The Perfect Sewing Room Quilting Designs – Value $250.00
- Periodic Table of Quilting & Embroidery – Value $179.95
- Free Motion Frenzy – $250.00
- Bargellissimo – Value $179.95
- Autumn Bounty – $250.00
You must own an embroidery machine with at the very least a 5×7 hoop field. In some cases, the hoop field may need to be larger so please check each pack’s url before you enter these giveaways.
- Flower Head Pins (Fine) – Value $4.99
- Seam Ripper – Value $4.50
- Wonder Pins (Red/10pc) – Value $6.95
- Fabric Folding Pen – Value $16.95
- Water Erasable Marker (Thick) – Value $5.25
- Wonder Pins – Value $18.75
I was a lucky beneficiary recently and got to try out there new Wonder Pins… a bit pricey, but WoW, for basting these are going to be a huge hit. I use many Clover notions all of the above in fact so this was a wonderful surprise to see so many of my favorite notions offered from Clover.
Shipping is USA/Canada only
- Dream 80/20
- Dream Orient
- Dream Wool
- Dream Poly Select and
- Dream Cotton Deluxe
- 30 wt Solid Cotton Thread – Essentials Sampler – 500 yd spools 6 pac.
- with a pack of Universal Organ Needles.
Value $200.00 at 20.00 per bundle (some bundles have more fabrics than others based on the collection, value is estimated)
As Always, All Giveaways Have Some Rules
Please take the time to read them.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers/designers for their featured day.
- There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor and blogger/designers themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways.
- Some giveaways can also be entered at Seams To Be Sew. You must have commented at the blog of the designer/blogger’s post to enter at Seams To Be Sew, Winners who win from entering at Seams To Be Sew will be checked for the comment. This does not mean that commenting at Seams To Be Sew will get you an entry, it doesn’t.
- When you enter a give away that asks you to answer the question asked on the entry form, you do need to fill in that box. No answer means your winning entry will be ignored and canceled.
- You are only allowed to enter once at each of the featured day sites. Giveaways are different at each site, thus you can enter those giveaways.
- I will start announcing winners on September 15, 2020, and finish announcing winners on October 15, 2020.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in all cases except for digital downloads and gift cards/certificates, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers/designers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
Additional Notes About Giveaways From Our Sponsors
- I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only.
- If they shipped the prize to me, you will be asked to pay for shipping.
- All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home on each Monday of the event.
- An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal, and shipping will take place via Paypal, so your Paypal email will be needed to send the invoice. You will receive a tracking number except for overseas shipments. Because of the nature of many of the prizes in 2020, most packages this year will be sent via Priority Mail except where noted above.
- Please note, every effort is made to protect the prizes. They go into a plastic bin when I receive them, and it is covered by an airtight cover. I have a dog in my home and I have a smoker in my home, so I do everything possible to protect the prizes.
- Most companies are very good about getting prizes off to customers quickly also, but some companies are overseas, so please allow all sponsors a 2-week time period before you report to me that you still haven’t received your prize. When the company is overseas, it can take 6 weeks to 90 days for an item to also arrive.
Whether or not you read the above, the rules for giveaways are in place to protect everyone. I do not want to hear you didn’t read them, they are posted on this post and this link will be made available on all blogs and mine each day of the event. There is no excuse for not reading them.
Thank the sponsor by buying their products for the giveaways. This helps them continue to offer great prizes for these types of events. You can also comment on their social media pages. Even if you don’t win, letting them know you love their products is a huge incentive and they really do love hearing from you.
A Huge Thank YOU to these companies for once again participating as a sponsor for giveaways in the row along this year. I am so honored and it is so appreciated when you say yes.
Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!
I am an affiliate of the above companies when you click one of these links and purchase something, I earn a little bit of a commission with it. I use this money to help maintain my website and offer my free patterns to you. Every little bit helps, thank you so much for clicking and for your support. I don’t just offer up these brands to you I actually use their products and shop at these places. I would never partner with someone whose products I didn’t use.
Please remember it takes 2 minutes to comment, please say Thank You, whether you downloaded a free pattern, read a tutorial, or just learned something new. It takes time for people to write a post, take pictures, make a project or even write a pattern.
Let them know you appreciate it.
If your comment doesn’t show up after you post it, it’s most likely gone to the spam folder. I will see it and approve it, unfortunately, it just means something about your email address caught my spam filter’s eye.