My first Blog Hop!!
It’s quite typical that I would just jump right in and want to participate in something I think is one of the coolest things going on the web today. Ever since I restarted looking at what’s happening in quilting today and discovering all these great blogs, I have wanted to participate in a Blog Hop.So before I even opened this blog, and before I’d even learned how to applique in Electric Quilt, I signed on to participate. Talk about pressure. Now, where’s that sewing machine foot pedal, I need to get busy and get my block put together. The benefits of participating for me are:
- Fun, Fun, and more Fun
- Learning more about Electric Quilt
- Making the Giant leap forward and getting my blog underway and open.
- Setting up my machines again… WooHoo!!!
- Making my hubby even more crazy.
- and last but not least, making new friends in the quilting world.
Thank you for allowing me to participate Bea.
See ya soon,