It is hard to believe that another year has passed by so darn quickly. It seems just like yesterday that I was writing the first post of this year which was a “Best of 5 Posts” also and participating in the linky party that Meadowmist Designs hosts each year. I met some wonderful quilters and bloggers thru doing that, so this year I definitely wanted to participate again.
2018 marks a big event for my blog, it will be my 5th year as a blogger and in my wildest dreams I never even once thought I’d still be around for 5 years let alone loving it so much. I love love love blogging, and find it a fun and enjoyable part of my life. If blogging weren’t a part of my life, I wouldn’t have gotten to enjoy all the quilters who follow my blog, who visit, who let me know they are watching… 🙂 You are all gold medal winners to me and thus….
Thank you so much for all you do…. commenting, visiting, even just writing a note of concern in email. All of it means the world to me that you care.
today I have a free pattern for you, it’s for a limited time,
so download it before Saturday January 06, 2018.
You’ll need the coupon code which you’ll find in this post somewhere… 🙂
All emails asking where the code is or noting that you couldn’t find it will be ignored.
The free pattern includes only the 15-inch block info.
Because so many of you do not like Payhip, I chose to put this on my “rewards” site. This is where those who qualify for Flickr Rewards pick up there free patterns. So, you get to do the same thing. The process is simple, but you will have to create an account as it is a cart, but you only need to put your name, email and create a password. We’ll give this a try… my new shopping cart is this same cart with the exception that it is at a different url address. I don’t like having to make you all make an account, but I just don’t have a choice with the change in this free download.
My 5 Best Posts Of 2017
Nope it’s never easy and to be honest, I didn’t think I posted enough this year to really come up with 5 great posts, but as I looked back thru the year and realized that of course I have at least 5 posts and the memories created from them. It’s always amazing to me how much I can remember writing that specific post and the reasons for it. As you know, I don’t like to post willy nilly, and some times I won’t have a post for a while, nor do I post every day. Other times, I am posting often because of holding an event or because I have something to say or show off. So, my 5 best posts for 2017 are:
- Best of 5 January 1, 2017 Because it reminds me of all the wonderful posts from 2016. During January, Sunbonnet Sue and Sam and Twas The Night Before Christmas started. These were originally set to be 1 year botms, but have needed to be changed to 2 year botms.
- I Love It When You… Susan sending me a picture of her 12 Days pattern she was working on…
- Quilt Qwazy Queens 2017 was announced… Year 2 … because this is a really fun event, and I love doing it. I’ll be doing it again, you can see the info below for that.
- My first row by row experience, now that I’m back in the states….
- The first day of the Christmas Caroling Row Along…. I absolutely love this event, it was our third row along, and the fourth one later this year will be coming in September again…
- Barb’s beautiful quilting on her 12 Days of Christmas project from 2016, who says I can only have 5 favorite posts… I needed two more… 🙂
- The 12 Days of Gifts… Janeen at Quilt Art and I have done this together for the last three years, even tho we’ve both done it longer, just not together. The coupon code for your gold medal is: 4MyGoldMedalWinners
Quilt Qwazy Queens 2018
This year’s theme will be UFO’s…
Please note, do not signup if your visitor who comes to the events, signups are for people who are bloggers, or people who have a project they’d like to display as a guest blogger.
and my newest release for the Winter Olympics, because if you remember, I told ya’ll how much I love love love the Olympics and the Winter Olympics are my absolute favorite of the two…
Artwork for all blocks is from Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah.
Each pattern includes 10, 15, and 20-inch block sizes.
I didn’t forget the coupon code, it is on this post.
This is my last post for the year 2017. I hope you all have a wonderful start to 2018, that your year will bring you most of all, happiness, joy, prosperity, and love.
Happy New Year