Today is the first of 5 days of Fun, Fun, and more Fun!!! Quilt Qwazy Queens is held each year to honor Worldwide Quilting Day.
You’ll want to visit each blog, comment, enter the giveaways, and then stop here daily to pick up your free pattern… So let’s get to the nitty and the gritty…
Here is the schedule for today.
Giveaways for today Are:
On Thursday, March 15
Quilt Queen Designs Home of
There is 1 ruler for each of the 5 winners. If you already own an X-Blocks ruler, be sure to let me know if you win one, so I can ask Doris to send you one you don’t have.
This giveaway is US Shipping Only
Value for all 5 rulers $65.00
This giveaway ends March 16
Today’s Free Pattern
This is a series of patterns. You will receive the 9-inch pattern free.
Cutting Files and Machine Embroidery files do not come with the free pattern but are available in the for purchase pattern.
If you missed this pattern, you can purchase it at Craftsy.
Artwork Inspired by PoppyMoon Designs
Have A Great Thursday, and we’ll cya tomorrow.
Rules for the Giveaways are below:
Giveaway Guidelines are as follows:
Please take the time to read them.
- Rules and guidelines are also listed on the Rafflecopter window of each blog.
Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers for their featured day.
- There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways.
- All giveaways can also be entered at Seams To Be Sew. You must have commented at each of the blogs priot to entering at Seams To Be Sew, Winners who win from entering at Seams To Be Sew will be checked for the comment. When you enter at Seams To Be Sew, you need to enter the name of the blog you are entering for. You can only create one entry at this site for one of the featured blogs of the day.
- I will start announcing winners on March 15, 2018, and finish announcing winners on March 22, 2018.
- In most cases, the blog where you won at also will announce their winners.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- With the exception of The Fat Quartershop and Aurifil, all giveaways run for approximately one day.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in all cases except for the Fat Quartershop winner, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- In all cases except the Fat Quartershop, you will be asked to comment on the blog to enter the giveaway… do the right thing and thank them for the time it took to post and participate…
- Thank the sponsor by buying their products for the giveaways. This helps them continue to offer great prizes for these types of events. You can also comment on their social media pages. Even if you don’t win, letting them know you love their products is a huge incentive and they really do love hearing from you.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
- I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only.
- If they shipped the prize to me, you will be asked to pay for shipping.
- All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home within 72 hours of my having heard from you.
- An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal, and shipping will take place via Paypal, so your Paypal email will be needed to send the invoice. You will receive a tracking number except for overseas shipments. All shipping will either be at priority mail rates this year (due to weight of gifts, none of the giveaways are less than 14 ounces. Paypal fees are added to that amount to cover that fee.
- Please note, every effort is made to protect the prizes. They go into a plastic bin when I receive them, and it is covered by an airtight cover. I have a dog in my home and I have a smoker in my home, so I do everything possible to protect the prizes.
- Most companies are very good about getting prizes off to customers quickly also, but some companies are overseas, so please allow all sponsors a 2-week time period before you report to me that you still haven’t received your prize. When the company is overseas, it can take 6 weeks to 90 days for an item to also arrive.
- Whether or not you read the above, the rules for giveaways are in place to protect everyone. I do not want to hear you didn’t read them, they will be posted on my blog daily during each featured day. There is no excuse for not reading them.
I am an affiliate of the above companies when you click one of these links and purchase something, I earn a little bit of a commission with it. I use this money to help maintain my website and offer my free patterns to you. Every little bit helps, thank you so much for clicking and for your support. I don’t just offer up these brands to you I actually use their products and shop at these places. I would never partner with someone whose products I didn’t use.
Please remember it takes 2 minutes to comment, please say Thank You, whether you downloaded a free pattern, read a tutorial, or just learned something new. It takes time for people to write a post, take pictures, make a project or even write a pattern.
Let them know you appreciate it.
If your comment doesn’t show up after you post it, it’s most likely gone to the spam folder. I will see it and approve it, unfortunately, it just means something about your email address caught my spam filter’s eye.