Just like those of you who visit today I to am excited to see what’s been up with the other bloggers and designers who put some of the rows together this summer.
Part of the requirement to participate in the row along each year is that designers must turn in their designed pattern drafts by a specific date in early June… This allows the patterns to be passed among the other participating designers and those wanting to create something for this day in the event can do so. That’s how the Show and Tell day came about for the row along.
For me, I had planned to finish my tutorial, but I keep forgetting that I can’t lift anything, or use my left hand well. Its funny how when we are injured, we still go about trying to do things we think we can do and then realize, you really are limited. When I had my surgery Friday, I came home with oxygen because my breathing was not at the right numbers after the surgery, and my left arm felt literally like it wasn’t there due to something they put in me that they call a block. What it does it make you feel like that part of the body isn’t here for about 24-30 hours after the surgery. I had to stay on the oxygen thru the weekend, severely limiting what I could get done. Suffice it to say, all my plans for Saturday and Sunday were shot by sitting on the couch all weekend. So I will post the tutorial later this week.
Today’s Participating Bloggers Are:
Giveaways at this blog today Are
Amy Bradley Designs Robot Pattern
$29.00 Cost To Ship 7.10
Just Another Button Company Christmas Button Packs
5 Winners Cost to Ship 3.19 (These will ship in a padded envelope)
This giveaway is for any in stock mat size.
Great if you missed out on the size you wanted.
24 x 36 Cutting Mat On Sale 59.95 coupon price 29.98
18 x 24 Cutting Mat On Sale 34.95 coupon price 17.48
12 x 18 Cutting Mat On Sale 19.95 coupon price 9.98
8 x 8 Rotating Mat On Sale 12.95 coupon price 6.48
18 x 18 Rotating Mat On Sale 47.95 coupon price 23.98
Do NOT sign up for the Calibre Art giveaway if you’re not serious about purchasing the mat. Your defeating the purpose of this giveaway and denying someone who is willing to purchase the mat because you’re not replying back quickly enough to my emails and my emails go out quickly after this giveaway ends.
The other giveaways being given away today are:
Rules and Guidelines For Giveaways
Please take the time to read it.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers for their featured day.
- There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways. Not all giveaways can be entered at Seams To Be Sew.
- I will start announcing winners on September 12, 2017, and finish announcing winners on October 12, 2017 with the exception of the Calibre Art giveaway, those will be available after each featured day, starting September 06, 2017.
- In most cases, the blog where you won at also will announce their winners.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- With the exception of Show and Tell Day, all giveaways run for approximately one week.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in most cases, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- In some cases, you will be asked to comment on the blog to enter the giveaway… do the right thing and thank them for the time it took to create the pattern, thank them for the pattern and…
- Thank the sponsor by buying their products for the giveaways. This helps them continue to offer great prizes for these types of events. You can also comment on their social media pages. Even if you don’t win, letting them know you love their products is a huge incentive and they really do love hearing from you.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
Most of the giveaways are international shipping this year
in some cases, you will be asked to pay for shipping your giveaways.
I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only.
If they shipped the prize to me, you will be asked to pay for shipping.
All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home within 48 hours of my having heard from you.
An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal, and shipping will take place via Paypal, so your Paypal email will be needed to send the invoice. You will receive a tracking number except for overseas shipments. All shipping will either be first class which averages out at 2.77 to 4.00 up to 13 ounces. Paypal fees are added to that amount to cover that fee. All fabric bundles from Michael Miller, Hoffman, and Moda will be shipped via Priority Mail to protect the fabric itself.
Please note, every effort is made to protect the prizes. They go into a plastic bin when I receive them, and it is covered by an air tight cover. I have a dog in my home and I have a smoker in my home, so I do everything possible to protect the prizes.
Most companies are very good about getting prizes off to customers quickly also, but some companies are overseas, so please allow all sponsors a 2-week time period before you report to me that you still haven’t received your prize. When the company is overseas, it can take 6 weeks to 90 days for an item to also arrive.
Whether or not you read the above, the rules for giveaways are in place to protect everyone. I do not want to hear you didn’t read them, they will be posted on my blog daily during each featured day. There is no excuse for not reading them.