Let’s get the Terms & Conditions taken care of.
You will want to create a list of rules for your giveaway prior to creating your giveaway on Rafflecopter.
Example Text of Terms & Conditions for a Quilting Blog:
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win.
- All gifts will be given between September 01, 2015 and October 13, 2015.
- Winners will receive notification via email. Winners have approximately 7 days to claim their gift, if 7 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winners who will receive a shipped item, will need to provide, name, address, city, state/province and country along with a phone number. All international winners will be responsible for any fees customs chooses to assess. Winners where prizes can be delivered via email, must provide a name, country and a valid email address. All prizes will be awarded.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. Winners agree to allow their name, city, state and/or country to be publicized.
While we hope you will comment on the posts of the day and we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also, all bloggers will use Rafflecopter to give their gifts away. You will be asked for your name, email, city, state, and country. (City, State, Country will be asked to identify any winner where the same name may per chance happen)
- Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.
- The Electric Quilt software giveaway will be held at DoYOUEQ.com’s blog and will be given away the week of October 6, 2015
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways as long as they don’t particpate on their own blogs giveaway.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
This is where I talked earlier about sweepstakes and giveaways and recommended you read that post about giveaways, sweepstakes, contests etc…
Yes, you can get this far and go back and create it, then come and add it to the Terms & Conditions section. Whether people read this or not, by law, when this is filled out, they have to check a box when they enter that they have read the rules, so the end result it helps protects you from any problems that may occur later.
Click in the box under Terms & Condtions
A popup window appears.
Hilight the text
and paste your own rules into the box that you created.
Once your text has appeared, click outside of the window on your browser page, the window will close.
Your rules will become shadowed in the box.
So, now you might ask, how bout the other sections, well let’s get to it..
Full Lesson Index
Lesson 00: How To Set Up Rafflecopter For Your Blog Sweepstakes Intro
Lesson 01: How To Create A Account on Rafflecopter And/Or Sign In To Your Account.
Lesson 02: Create A Giveaway
Lesson 03: Terms & Conditions
Lesson 04: Options For People Can Enter By
Lesson 05: Scheduling Your Giveaway
Lesson 06: Preview & Install Part 01 – Previewing
Lesson 07: Preview and Install Part 02 – Embedding
Lesson 08: Add The Code To Your Blog
Lesson 09: Add The Code To Blogger
Lesson 10: Add The Code To WordPress
Lesson 11: How To Look At Entries
Lesson 12: Tips For Rafflecopter Giveaways
Lesson 13: How To Enter A Rafflecopter Giveaway