Can you believe it.. Here we are already in week 4… This year has gone by so quickly… One moment it was January 4th, and today it’s September 22… it’s just gone by way to quickly.
Just two weeks left for EQ Seasons, it seems just like yesterday that I wrote and invited other designers and bloggers to this event, and we are almost over it now. It’s been an amazing 3 weeks so far and week 4 is no different.
It’s been a very exciting week seeing what people have created so far, we’ve had some wonderful new additions to the Flickr group, we’ve got some really cute rows already up for you to view there.
The Facebook group has also been very active with the various topics, and people curious about this Row-Along.
Today I’ll be posting my 3rd row based on the season of Fall, it will be posted under this post.
Be sure and check back to as we will be announcing last weeks winners today. This post will be updated when we know all the winners.
For the Northcott Fabrics Giveaway/Sweepstakes
Fat Quarter Shop $25.00 Gift Certificate
Rebecca Schmitt won at Morning Glory
Gwen Fisher won at Sew Hooked
Carol Nelms won at Just Let Me Quilt
Doris McCarty won at Morning Glory
Sew Hooked Vintage Pattern
Carol C won at Stof Genoeg
Andover FQ Bundle
Marti Meadows won at Morning Glory
Andover Batik Strip Pack
Vicki Hill won at Morning Glory
Free Morning Glory Design Pattern
Colette LeFever won at Morning Glory
Please take a moment and thank the sponsors, it only takes a moment. Without them, we couldn’t offer these great gifts to you from the sponsors.
I’d like to stress, this is NOT the Row By Row Experience Shop Hop.
While EQ Seasons basically works the same, you get to collect rows in the comfort of your own home, workplace, car, where ever you have internet service at.
Please download your files on a pc/desktop/laptop with Windows or Mac, versus using Mobile Apps/Smart Devices/ipads/kindle… If your pdf doesn’t open, it’s most likely because you’ve used a device to download with that isn’t allowed for that app.
Let’s Get On With Today’s Schedule…
Giveaways/Sweepstakes Being Given Out This Week:
Northcott Fabrics, 1 entry per entrant per week, all featured blogs today have same giveaway. 6-8 yards of fabric in 1 yard lengths $60-80.00 Value based on $10.00 per yard cost of fabric.
Fat Quarter Shop: Every blog has a different opportunity to win. Each enterant may enter at each blogs featured day. 1 $25.00 gift certificate.
Aurifil: Astuccio (Basic Colors) 50 wt / 4 Large 1422 yd spools Value $40.00
Sulky: Each pack contains 6 spools at 500 yards per spool – Value $36.00
Cherry Blossom: a $25.00 gift certificate to spend as you choose.
Seams To Be Sew: An extras block pack for my Fall row – 5 of these will be given away. Value $5.00 each, Total Value $25.00.
Craftsy and Nancy’s Notions Giveaways, You must stitch out one unique block from any of the rows offered today or any featured day of this Row-Along. Filler Rows are excluded. Filler Row Designers are Be A Quilter, Stof Goeneg, and Linda Franz. You may enter this giveaway every day from September 01, 2015 to October 13, 2015. You must upload a picture of your block to the Flickr Group prior to entering. Then go back to the blog of your choice and enter the Giveaway for the Craftsy or Nancy’s Notions Giveaways. All entries will be double checked. The Flickr group is here.
Craftsy: 1 class of your choice – 3 total classes Average Value $40.00 each
Nancy’s Notions: 1 $10.00 of gift certificate – 2 total certificates Total Value $20.00 each.
By entering any of these giveaways, it is assumed that you agree with the following rules and guidelines.
Guidelines and Rules of the Gifts Offered by Our Sponsors:
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win.
- All gifts will be given between September 01, 2015 and October 13, 2015. Winners will receive notification via email. Winners have approximately 7 days to claim their gift, if 7 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winners who will receive a shipped item, will need to provide, name, address, city, state/province and country along with a phone number. All international winners will be responsible for any fees customs chooses to assess. Winners where prizes can be delivered via email, must provide a name, country and a valid email address. All prizes will be awarded.
All winners will be announced on the blogs where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. Winners agree to allow their name, city, state and/or country to be publicized.
While we hope you will comment on the posts of the day and we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also, all bloggers will use Rafflecopter to give their gifts away. You will be asked for your name, email, city, state, and country. (City, State, Country will be asked to identify any winner where the same name may per chance happen)
- Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.
- The Electric Quilt software giveaway will be held at DoYOUEQ.com’s blog and will be given away the week of October 6, 2015
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways as long as they don’t particpate on their own blogs giveaway.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
All giveaways will be given away within 24-48 hours of the expiration of the giveaway. You have 7 days to reply to the email sent to you. If you don’t answer, we will give your gift to another entrant.
Enter here, or any blog of your choice today,
You can only enter this giveaway once this week.
Expires September 22, 2015, Winner Drawn September 29, 2015
Please keep in mind, I am in Italy, and not everyone’s post will show up at the same time mine do.