Today is the start of week 5 for the EQ Seasons Row-A-Long. Each week, we’ve some great new rows and this week is no different. You’ll see everything from pumpkins, to mittens, to oceans and gardens..
I have truly enjoyed seeing your comments each week, it’s been wonderful to know that the response to this Row-A-Long has been so well received.
Amongst the giveaways this week, we have the Electric Quilt software giveaway and you’ll want to be sure to stop in at DoYouEQ.com to enter the giveaway for that software. If you’ve always wanted EQ, this is your opportunity to possibly win it.
Please take time to read the rules of the sweepstake/giveaways on this page, it will help you to know what is required of these giveaways.
This weeks winners are:
(I am having issues with Facebook today it just will not load for me, so I wasn’t able to post the winners to Facebook today)
For the Northcott Fabrics Giveaway/Sweepstakes
Joellyn Partyka – Clarkston, MI
Fat Quarter Shop $25.00 Gift Certificate
Joan Whistler won at Patti’s Patchwork
Colette LeFever won at Creatin In the Sticks
Rommy van Houten won at Patchwork Breeze
Lisa England won at Inklingo
Cathy won at Creatin In the Sticks
Cherry Blossoms Gift Certificate
Sally Murray won at Patchwork Breeze
Sarah Clark won at Stof Genoeg
Seams To Be Sew Harvest Moon Patterns
Please take a moment and thank the sponsors, it only takes a moment. Without them, we couldn’t offer these great gifts to you from the sponsors.
Week 6 is Show N Tell week, and the anticipated KNK USA Zing Air & Hobbs Batting giveaways. We’ll also have 1 last Northcott fabric bundle for you to enter also. Be sure and check back… you’ll want to see how the bloggers used their rows.
I’d like to stress, this is NOT the Row By Row Experience Shop Hop.
While EQ Seasons basically works the same, you get to collect rows in the comfort of your own home, workplace, car, where ever you have internet service at.
Please download your files on a pc/desktop/laptop with Windows or Mac, versus using Mobile Apps/Smart Devices/ipads/kindle… If your pdf doesn’t open, it’s most likely because you’ve used a device to download with that isn’t allowed for that app.
Let’s Get On With Today’s Schedule…
Giveaways/Sweepstakes Being Given Out This Week:
Northcott Fabrics, 1 entry per entrant per week, all featured blogs today have same giveaway. 6-8 yards of fabric in 1 yard lengths $60-80.00 Value based on $10.00 per yard cost of fabric.
Fat Quarter Shop: Every blog has a different opportunity to win. Each enterant may enter at each blogs featured day. 1 $25.00 gift certificate.
Sulky: Each pack contains 6 spools at 500 yards per spool – Value $36.00
- 7 colors of our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets (their choice of colors) a $35.00 value
- 1 can of our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Fusible Spray Adhesive – a $13.99 value
- 1 bottle of our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive – a $4.99 value
- 1 pack of our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Hot Melt Adhesive Sheets – a $4.99 value
- 1 pack of our HeatnBond® Ultra 1 yard pack – a $2.99 value
- 1 pack of our HeatnBond® Lite 1 yard pack – a $4.99 value
- 1 pack of our StitchnSew™ Interfacing 1 yard pack a $5.49 value
- Total Value over $70.00
Craftsy and Nancy’s Notions Giveaways, You must stitch out one unique block from any of the rows offered today or any featured day of this Row-Along. Filler Rows are excluded. Filler Row Designers are Be A Quilter, Stof Goeneg, and Linda Franz. You may enter this giveaway every day from September 01, 2015 to October 13, 2015. You must upload a picture of your block to the Flickr Group prior to entering. Then go back to the blog of your choice and enter the Giveaway for the Craftsy or Nancy’s Notions Giveaways. All entries will be double checked. The Flickr group is here.
Craftsy: 1 class of your choice – 3 total classes Average Value $40.00 each
Nancy’s Notions: 1 $10.00 of gift certificate – 2 total certificates Total Value $20.00 each.
By entering any of these giveaways, it is assumed that you agree with the following rules and guidelines.
Guidelines and Rules of the Gifts Offered by Our Sponsors:
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win.
- All gifts will be given between September 01, 2015 and October 13, 2015. Winners will receive notification via email. Winners have approximately 7 days to claim their gift, if 7 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winners who will receive a shipped item, will need to provide, name, address, city, state/province and country along with a phone number. All international winners will be responsible for any fees customs chooses to assess. Winners where prizes can be delivered via email, must provide a name, country and a valid email address. All prizes will be awarded.
All winners will be announced on the blogs where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. Winners agree to allow their name, city, state and/or country to be publicized.
While we hope you will comment on the posts of the day and we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also, all bloggers will use Rafflecopter to give their gifts away. You will be asked for your name, email, city, state, and country. (City, State, Country will be asked to identify any winner where the same name may per chance happen)
- Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.
- The Electric Quilt software giveaway will be held at DoYOUEQ.com’s blog and will be given away the week of October 6, 2015
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways as long as they don’t particpate on their own blogs giveaway.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
All giveaways will be given away within 24-48 hours of the expiration of the giveaway. You have 7 days to reply to the email sent to you. If you don’t answer, we will give your gift to another entrant.
Enter here, or any blog of your choice today,
You can only enter this giveaway once this week.
Starts September 29, 2015, Winner Drawn October 06, 2015
Please keep in mind, I am in Italy, and not everyone’s post will show up at the same time mine do.