Welcome to Looking At The Snow!!
Artwork for this pattern is from Lisa Craig at Primsy Doodles.
Due to my internet being down last night, this post is late getting online. It looks like we are going to have more rain tonight, so I may not be back online until tomorrow.
I have created this row for you with two different fences, and each block is 10 x 9.
The pattern explains how to do all one fence type or both depending on your preference.
Here I have made a tutorial for you today on “Opening and Using PJ7 Files For Electric Quilt”.
These are my finished blocks that I created. Parts of my blocks were done via machine embroidery, but you can hand embroider them if you don’t have a embroidery machine.
and this is my finished row.
Bertie got a good use of the blanket stitch for the making of this row. It’s been a long time since I used a blanket stitch on a normal sewing machine, and while there are some burps, overall, I’m pretty pleased.
As a thank you, please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Please download your files on a pc/desktop/laptop or Mac, versus over using Mobile Apps/Smart Devices/ipads/kindle… If your pdf doesn’t open, it’s most likely because you’ve used a device to download with that isn’t allowed for that app.
PDF Download – This is a zip file download which includes the .svg cutting files, and machine embroidery files along with a pdf file.
PJ7 Download – This is an Electric Quilt file, you must own the software to use it.
This gift from The Fat Quarter Shop is exclusive to this blog only today.
1 $25.00 gift certificate.
Enter here, or any blog of your choice today,
You can only enter this giveaway once this week.
Expires September 15, 2015, Winner Drawn September 22, 2015
Upload Your Blocks To Flickr and You May Win a Craftsy Class Of Your Choice or a $10.00 gift certificate from Nancy’s Notions
Please take a moment and thank the sponsors, it only takes a moment. Without them, we couldn’t offer these great gifts to you from the sponsors.
By entering any of these giveaways, it is assumed that you agree with the following rules and guidelines.
Guidelines and Rules of the Gifts Offered by Our Sponsors:
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win.
- All gifts will be given between September 01, 2015 and October 13, 2015. Winners will receive notification via email. Winners have approximately 7 days to claim their gift, if 7 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winners who will receive a shipped item, will need to provide, name, address, city, state/province and country along with a phone number. All international winners will be responsible for any fees customs chooses to assess. Winners where prizes can be delivered via email, must provide a name, country and a valid email address. All prizes will be awarded.
All winners will be announced on the blogs where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. Winners agree to allow their name, city, state and/or country to be publicized.
While we hope you will comment on the posts of the day and we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also, all bloggers will use Rafflecopter to give their gifts away. You will be asked for your name, email, city, state, and country. (City, State, Country will be asked to identify any winner where the same name may per chance happen)
- Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.
- The Electric Quilt software giveaway will be held at DoYOUEQ.com’s blog and will be given away the week of October 6, 2015
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways as long as they don’t particpate on their own blogs giveaway.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
All giveaways will be given away within 24-48 hours of the expiration of the giveaway. You have 7 days to reply to the email sent to you. If you don’t answer, we will give your gift to another entrant.
Today’s Designers/Bloggers for EQ Seasons Are:
Cya Next Week..