So I know you must be wondering about what is happening with the Row Along. Well it’s right on track at this point, some fun things have been happening in the designer’s group we have for the row along and I’ve been seeing some amazing rows come to life for the row along this year… But I thought I’d tempt you with a little sneak peek of one of the perks of participating today and lets you in on the final list of participants for this year.
Northcott Fabrics has kindly given fabric to the designers participating to help them create their rows. You’ll be able to see those over the course of August as I announce each sponsor’s giveaways also. The designers will also feature their fabrics on their featured day of the row along.
If you haven’t joined us for previous row alongs, I will post an instruction/type note under the Sponsors list in this post for you. This is a long post, but it covers everything you need to know.
As a reminder, each designer has a free pattern for you this year. However, designers are only required to keep their patterns free for one week past there featured day. You must visit each day if you wish to download the patterns. Designers are free after that period to put their rows up for sale or leave them free for you to download. Patterns may be available on the designer’s website thru a cart system, a simple download, via google drive, one drive, Payhip, Craftsy, or any other way that the designer finds it easy to set her download. If you miss a pattern and want the pattern, please respect that designer and buy it if she has put it up for sale. Do not write to her and ask her to send it to you.
So, here we go…
Designers work all year to create these patterns for you, they are asked to turn in a pre-draft pattern, stitch there rows out during the summer and then post a blog post about the row pattern they are offering you. This is not an easy task, during the process we do lose some designers who find the deadlines and the ability to meet them difficult. Please respect the patterns, do not share or give them away to friends, please send your friends to the blogger’s website during the event to download them or to the place where they can purchase the pattern.
Designers For My Happy Place RAL 2018
Sponsors For My Happy Place RAL 2018
How the Row Along Works
Seams To Be Sew will post a list of the blogger/designer’s featured each day of this event. Please only enter giveaways at this site if you have problems doing it on another bloggers site. Not all blogs have the ability to use Rafflecopter.
Basically the row along works like a blog hop. you must visit each site to download the pattern of the day that the blogger/designer is being featured on.
This row along is featured each Tuesday and Thursday during the month of September and the first week of October. The last Tuesday is a Show and Tell Day.
To enter giveaways, you will need in many cases to comment, or visit social media pages of the designer/blogger and the sponsor.
Patterns are not available to download until the featured designer/blogger’s day of the event.
Rules and Guidelines For Giveaways
Please take the time to read it.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers for their featured day.
There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor and blogger/designer themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways. Not all giveaways can be entered at Seams To Be Sew. In some cases, you will be asked to comment on the blog to enter the giveaway… do the right thing and thank them for the time it took to create the pattern, thank them for the pattern and…
- All giveaways are listed for one week only and then given away. Each different day of the row along features different giveaways.
- Winners are announced within 24 hours of the give away ending.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in most cases, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- In most cases, unless otherwise specified, winners must be willing to pay for shipping costs, whether you’re in the USA, or an International shipment.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers/designers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only.
All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home within 48 hours of my having received shipping fees.
An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal, and shipping will take place via Paypal, so your Paypal email will be needed to send the invoice. You will receive a tracking number except for overseas shipments. All shipping will either be first class which averages out at 2.77 to 4.00 up to 13 ounces. Paypal fees are added to that amount to cover that fee. In some cases, it may be necessary to ship via Priority Mail.
Please note, every effort is made to protect the prizes. They go into a plastic bin when I receive them, and it is covered by an airtight cover. I have a dog in my home and I have a smoker in my home, so I do everything possible to protect the prizes.
Most companies are very good about getting prizes off to customers quickly also, but some companies are overseas, so please allow all sponsors a 2-week time period before you report to me that you still haven’t received your prize. When the company is overseas, it can take 6 weeks to 90 days for an item to also arrive.
Whether or not you read the above, the rules for giveaways are in place to protect everyone. I do not want to hear you didn’t read them, they will be posted on my blog daily during each featured day. There is no excuse for not reading them.
I hope you enjoy the My Happy Place Row Along this year and will cya next month when it kicks off!!
I am an affiliate of the above companies when you click one of these links and purchase something, I earn a little bit of a commission with it. I use this money to help maintain my website and offer my free patterns to you. Every little bit helps, thank you so much for clicking and for your support. I don’t just offer up these brands to you I actually use their products and shop at these places. I would never partner with someone whose products I didn’t use.
Please remember it takes 2 minutes to comment, please say Thank You, whether you downloaded a free pattern, read a tutorial, or just learned something new. It takes time for people to write a post, take pictures, make a project or even write a pattern.
Let them know you appreciate it.
If your comment doesn’t show up after you post it, it’s most likely gone to the spam folder. I will see it and approve it, unfortunately, it just means something about your email address caught my spam filter’s eye.